18 November 2007

Welcome

I have created a "Mexico" blog to help me with sharing my trip with friends, family, and complete strangers. My 2 year old son and I recently returned from a two month stay in Zacatecas, Zac., Mexico. I took over 1100 video and photos and intend to share most here on this blog. Because I have many pictures to sort, I will be adding entries, descriptions, photos, video, and whatever else I can slowly day by day. Enjoy remembering our trip with us and thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, What an awesome trip!!! I too have lived in Zacatecas about 6 years ago so it was so fun to see your pictures and reminise. Chat with you later...

Anonymous said...

Hi Meridith,
we all loved your blog and terrific pictures - what a fabuloulous adventure --thanks for sharing. I feel like I've been to Mexico ! - I'll continue to look at it

Andre is sooo adoreable -

Lots of love to you both
Betsy